Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at QUESTT.
Laser cutting machine is widely used in many different industries. Please remember the following 16 tips when operate a laser cutter.
1. Observe the safety operation regulations of general cutting machine. Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser startup procedure.
2. The operator must refer to all accompanying instructions or have received the training of our customer service personnel, be familiar with the equipment structure and performance, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection articles as required, and wear protective glasses that meet the requirements near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator shall not leave the post or entrust someone to take care of it. If it is really necessary to leave, the operator shall stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
6. Put the fire extinguisher at a place where it is easily accessible; Turn off the laser or shutter when not processing; Do not place paper, cloth or other inflammables near the unprotected laser beam.
7. In case of any abnormality during processing, the machine shall be shut down immediately to eliminate the fault or report to the competent personnel.
8. Keep the laser, the bed and the surrounding site clean, orderly and free of oil pollution. The workpieces, plates and wastes shall be stacked as required.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with the gas cylinder supervision regulations. It is prohibited to expose the gas cylinder in the sun or near the heat source. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. Before turning on the power supply of the water cooler, check the water level of the water cooler. It is strictly prohibited to turn on the water cooler when there is no water or the water level is too low to avoid damage to the water cooler. The water inlet and outlet pipes of the water cooler shall not be squeezed or trampled to keep the water channel unblocked.
11. When the air temperature is below 0 ° C for a long time, the cooling water in the water cooler, laser and water pipeline shall be discharged to avoid freezing of the cooling water due to low air temperature, which may cause damage to the equipment and pipeline.
12. Check the protective lens in the laser cutting head once a day. When the collimator or focus lens needs to be disassembled, record the disassembly process, pay special attention to the installation direction of the lens, and do not install it incorrectly.
13. The equipment will produce a large amount of smoke and dust when cutting some plates. The air outlet pipe of the fan shall be led to the outside or an air purification device shall be added. In addition, operators shall wear dust masks to prevent occupational diseases.
14. High voltage safety regulations shall be observed during maintenance. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance shall be carried out according to the regulations and procedures.
15. After the new workpiece program is input, it shall be put into trial operation first and its operation shall be checked.
16. During operation, pay attention to the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the cutting machine out of the effective travel range or collision.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.